Thread: BF3 rollcall
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 02:45 PM

Skillz is infamous around these partsSkillz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyofne View Post
The good news is, they already have an aimbot, at least one. It's well confirmed.

EA/Dice really needs to take a stand against cheating and by that I don't mean forcing me to install punkbuster.

I'm seriously considering not buying this game. It's expensive and I'm not interested in dealing with cheaters.

It probably wouldn't be so bad if they tried to be a little less obvious but when they stand in their spawn shooting people across the map as soon as they spawn, well, it's a little stupid.
I agree, but sadly DICE lets PB deal with the cheats and well, PB just doesn't seem to keep updated fast enough.

I'm not considering buying the game simply because I hate that EA is forcing it's digital distribution software on us. I mean, I know Valve did it back in the day with their software and Steam, but all my games are on Steam and I do not wish to have multiple DD clients running that I have to use to play my games.

With that being said, hopefully EA pulls their head out their ass and puts BF3 back on Steam.