View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:24 PM

Skillz is infamous around these partsSkillz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidy View Post
That had been the problem all these years. I had been right at the 18k ft limit until this update. Now I am about 7kft.. But I am tickled to death that I finally caught up to having something close to what most on this forum had 10 years ago...Sad, I know but it's been my biggest gripe on the cons to not living in a metro area. This is the first time I have been able to actually stream media or not dread downloads.
Yea I haven't had DSL in a while, but I used to back in the day. The DSLAM was in my front yard pretty much, though they still limited me to 1.5Mb back then, but I got that consistently without any issues. Now I have a 10/1Mb cable connection, only because the fastest DSL I can get since I moved is 6Mb, because AT&T/BellSouth are pushing u-Verse for the fastest speeds, but I can't get it for some reason.

What games are you playing on your new rig? I recently picked up Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter from Steam a few weeks ago that I've been cracked out on.