View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 07:21 PM
Been 'round..

Tidy is on a distinguished road
Actually hoser the pc I intially priced was about 1200 for just the tower no extras. Then I need another monitor. I am asking myself would it be better to run a larger single or maybe run 2 smaller which makes sense for the hot setup to use editing. I also need an OS, the mouse, key, board, router etc. If there is any left over I need a projector but I already have a 6ft screen and a 9ft screen.

It confuses the hell out of me looking at stuff now with 64bit, dual core, quads, etc....it's a little overwhelming for me..lol I am pretty sure I don't want any SLI crap or anything. But I am looking at producing webisodes for my site and using it to hone my skills. We already have a production company quite capable for audio...(IE- concerts, festivals, etc) and I would like to expand it into video production to but I am not jumping into it too deep. I would like to grow it slowly based on the same concept we were developing for a cable network back when UT first came out. The network shit canned the project when I wouldn't sign over all the rights and I want to try to revive it.

Eventually I would need bigger better stuff, maybe even getting into MAC's if it starts to do well but for now I have to start small. The cheap camera's alone are around 3k and 2x that if I wanted HD.