FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Welcome to FPSNetwork and PlanetUT2K7 ! > Introductions
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the site! Please tell us who you are, who you know, and what the heck your doing here :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Ok, so I've posted

{GFY}SLAYER® is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone!

Hello Andy, Belzy, Hoser, Killa, Fish, Sidd, Reaper, StrayCat, AngelBoo, Beanie, Common, Cisco, Cowboy, Tempus, Death, Money, Damage, Hag, JackAss, Vengence, Tidy, Lotharr, NBK, Nightranger, Papa, zero_cool, Red, RoOst, shmegma, Skillz, whiz, Run and Wolvie!!! OK, that was tiring...lol

I’m sorry if I missed anyone of my old playmates. Hello to everyone else I’m meeting for the first time.

Andy, Hose it's nice to be home. I am happy to see you still have a nice place for people to visit and talk. I hope everyone is well. I have been busy raising a family. My two boys are killing me worse then the old UT redeemer ever did! But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I still have UT99 on my rig and play from time to time. I have been busy here at verizon as well. I am a fiber splicer and have been working on FiOs since it began over 3 years ago. It's a really cool product. I hope you all get the chance to experience it soon.

Anyhow...

Please tell me how are you all? I would love to hear what you all have been up too? Belzy, How are the kids and my old friend Hose doing?

KILLA!!! I miss you and Miz... Hope all is well.

Man this place is GREAT!

Thanks again!