FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Gamers Gamers Gamers > Public Game Servers
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Public Game Servers If you or your clan has a server, advertise it here. If you know of an awesome game server provider or one that really sucks ass, post about it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Ok, so I've posted

zero_cool is on a distinguished road
awsome, give me the IPs. i only have one FAA server IP and it seems to be dead most of the time. Ive been playing alot of zombie and gungame lately and its made my aim go to hell and makes me spray most of the time.
but I still get in the zone every now and then. also, Whats your SteamID ill add you to friends.
as for a clam bake..... i tried to attend one when i was young... but was not allowed by my parents for obvious reasons. (I was 12)
If you did it again, tell everyone to bring a PC and make a LAN party out of it. and make em pay your electric bill : )

oh and andy. you remember that athlonXP 2100+ you sold me wayyy back?
I JUST upgraded not a month ago in an exchange with my dad who was going to turn a P4 3ghz into a file server on his lan...... so i finagled him out of it and gave hime the system you helped me build and play UT99 on for so long.
so now i only have a 6 year old system instead of a 10yo system. but we still have that chip : )