FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Gamers Gamers Gamers > Join a clan/Pimp your clan
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Join a clan/Pimp your clan If your looking to join or you're recruiting, post it in here..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Been 'round..

[DT]AZ~Dreamer is on a distinguished road
[DT] Dream Team

Hey, all you UT and GMC oldtimers out there. [DT] Clan has made a subdued comeback onto the scene with some of our OG members back in the mix with an old LAD clan member along for the ride this time. Iceman and Roost have been hanging around but I cant quite lure those guys back in yet.

We plan on playing a bunch of games together but our bread and butter will be UT, UT2k4 and maybe even UT3. We have our DM and CTF LGI and custom servers coming back up for UT2k4 next week with as many classic map remakes as I can find. I want a UT server up again for awhile as soon as the cash starts flowing a lil better (income tax time) just for old times sake. If it gets a lot of peeps visiting then I'll keep it up.

Anyway, come by and shoot the shit or join us in some good ole fraggin action again. Site is pretty much done now as far as the important crap goes but still needs tweaks. Let me know if you guys visit if any problems come up. Thanks.

AZ