Old 07-05-2010, 03:21 PM

*XxDADxX* is on a distinguished road
Now this shows me this President does not know what he is doing

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...tions-muslims/

What a moron!
Old 07-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
What, specifically, are you in disagreement about?

Skagalak
Old 07-06-2010, 10:10 PM

Andy,

NASAs job is space exploration. Not playing patty cake with Muslims Next thing this President will do is send the EPA down to Arizona to deal with border security. Then next he will send Hillary Clinton down into Mexico to hand out blankets to keep the poor illegal aliens warm. He keeps trying to farm out gov entities into areas other that their own becuse he is desparate and does not know what he is doing!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Commander in Briefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by *XxDADxX* View Post
Andy,

NASAs job is space exploration. Not playing patty cake with Muslims Next thing this President will do is send the EPA down to Arizona to deal with border security. Then next he will send Hillary Clinton down into Mexico to hand out blankets to keep the poor illegal aliens warm. He keeps trying to farm out gov entities into areas other that their own becuse he is desparate and does not know what he is doing!
There's a lot of money in Muslim countries that aren't radical assholes. It's always possible they may have some thoughts about space exploration or interest in space activities like satellite deployments.

There may be some efforts that could be worked together like we work with other countries that aren't predominantly Muslim.

I suppose if we want to live in a box or bury our heads in the sand and try to do everything with US tax dollars it will take a hell of a lot longer.

But I realize that some folks would rather not rely on foreign money, especial from countries that observe Muslim-based religion. I don't necessarily understand the position; however.

Skagalak
Old 07-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Commander in Briefs

P.S. I rarely trust anything printed/reported by Fox news.

Everything and i mean every farking thing they put online is so heavily slanted that I wouldn't even print it up to use as toilet paper.

Skagalak
Old 07-08-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyofne View Post
P.S. I rarely trust anything printed/reported by Fox news.

Everything and i mean every farking thing they put online is so heavily slanted that I wouldn't even print it up to use as toilet paper.
My toilet paper is printed CNN stuff I know there is two sides to the coin but, I think NASA should stick with space exploration and leave PR to other government entities. And I don't hate Muslims! I just think its shallow for some to inject themselves and the organization they work for to something they don't need to be involved with especially when our tax dollars are paying for it. Just my 2 cents
Old 07-09-2010, 12:13 PM

Tempus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *XxDADxX* View Post
My toilet paper is printed CNN stuff I know there is two sides to the coin but, I think NASA should stick with space exploration and leave PR to other government entities. And I don't hate Muslims! I just think its shallow for some to inject themselves and the organization they work for to something they don't need to be involved with especially when our tax dollars are paying for it. Just my 2 cents
You're right. It's been a complete waste of time having the US, Russia and most of the developed world sharing in technology development and space flight discoveries. It's had no impact what-so-ever...
Old 07-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Administrator

hoser has disabled reputation
Well, I'll stir the pot.

NASA don't effectively have a "space program" right now, so instead of telling them to do PR, just axe em.

On the other hand, why Muslims? Why not predominately "insert other religion here" instead?

Honestly, I have a great distaste for our current leadership.
That being said, I think I'll run along and get a slurpee.

Later

Plan comparison chart

Ape shall not kill ape.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Commander in Briefs

We're already working with other countries like China, India and Russia -- predominantly non-Muslim.

Skagalak