Go Back   FPSNetwork > The Lounge > General psychobabble
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
When it happened I paid my dues, I thanked the people who helped. I'm not going to live my life thanking someone who helped me years ago, every day. Sorry, it's not going to happen.

That's the spirit! You'll really show me who's boss. Perfect example of someone who just likes to abuse his power.

Oh believe me. I know you don't care, but what I don't understand is why you continue to try to take this community down with you. Please, just leave already. No one is stopping you, but you need to quit stopping the ones who are trying.

Sorry, I have a life just like the rest of the people. I have shown my support for this community, just like others. Maybe it wasn't enough for you, whatever. I don't care. I'm doing something about it now, instead of just whimpering around reminiscing about what once was.

Oh and nice tripple post there buddy! Way to set an example for others to follow! Really good for the community!
See how you deflect the truth Skillz? You accuse me of something then fail to provide the backup.

I'm closing the thread. Continue this with a PM or drop it. Whichever you choose, I don't really care.