FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Welcome to FPSNetwork and PlanetUT2K7 ! > Introductions
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the site! Please tell us who you are, who you know, and what the heck your doing here :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2008, 12:28 PM
I need more posts

KILLER FOR HIRE is on a distinguished road
KILLER FOR HIRE / CLAN KILLER

hi guys remember me
man has it been a long time.
and yes i was the CO founder of the hated [VSK]clan but i had nothing 2 do with RAY or his gaming servers or any of his BS.
i ran the clan side of things but then even i couldn't take him anymore so 15 of the 17 VSK clan members and i left and went with SOD clan.

WOW nice 2 see theirs still UT99 is still around!
man has it been a long time for me , i miss the old days in the worst way and wish i never stopped playing but how was i supposed 2 know what would happen 2 the ut99 gaming community after more games came out and newer versions of UT, QUAKE, MOH ex ex ex.
people just got spread out all over the place and ut99 was no longer the 1 of 2 first person shooters that you could play, no now it was 1 of 10+

their will never be another game like it that captivated gamers like that, that was a rare precious time 2 be cherished.
several games have tried but they will never have the # ut99 had in at its 3 year long peak IMO.

i play COD4 now and im loven it! got it like 4 weeks ago and i cant put it down .
its no where near as big as ut99 was IMO but but its not bad.
theirs like 15000+ servers now, thats nutz

well sorry for the long rant its just nice 2 see you guys are still around even tho i was on perm ban back in the day lol its all good tho.
my name on COD4 is [XII]ACID REIGN / UNCLE RICO hope 2 see some of you their.

peace plays