FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > The Lounge > General psychobabble
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
I-35 Bridge Collapse

i called Brandon (Tempus) and he says none of his family was involved.

JUST FYI.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Administrator

hoser has disabled reputation
Glad B and Co. are all good..

I hope not too many people got hurt at all.

Plan comparison chart

Ape shall not kill ape.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Been 'round..

{2399}Reaper is on a distinguished road
anyone heard from straycat?

Only two defining forces have
ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Prime Minister Tony Blair
Old 08-01-2007, 09:43 PM

*XxDADxX* is on a distinguished road
My brother and sister are ok
Old 08-02-2007, 12:26 AM

Tempus is on a distinguished road
Whew! I have a brother-in-law, a niece and a nephew that are all at the U of M and all are accounted for. My cousin Jay (who we'll call Jay ) took hwy 100 home instead of 35 tonight or he may have ended up in that mess. So far 7 dead, 6 critical and 60 injured. Highways are shut down for many miles around the area and the Twins won't be playing tomorrow, as much they say, out of respect as for the fact that 35 is the main artery to the Metro Dome for folks coming in from the north. They're not talking much about the 20 road workers that were on the bridge when it went down. Keep them in your prayers.

It's a surreal situation around here.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Been 'round..

2D Knock-Out Champion! 7up Pinball Champion! 9-Ball Champion! Barry Potter Champion! Beat The Bugs! Champion! Beer Addict Champion! BetHiLow Streak Champion! BetHiLow Streak Un-Censored Champion! Bezerk Champion! Blokkokopter Champion! BMW Driving Champion! BMX Ramp Champion! Boa Constrictor Champion! Bomber Bob Champion! Bomberman X Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Bombjack 3: Hard Levels Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Bombs Away Champion! Border Patrol Champion! Bowling Champion! Breaking Vegas Champion! Bubbles Champion! Bugpatrol Champion! Burger Time Champion! Bush Shootout test Champion! Buzzgame Champion! Carrot Crunch Champion! Castle Defender Champion! Castlevania Champion! Cavegirl Champion! Chainsaw the childern Champion! Chicken Attack Champion! Chicken in a basket Champion! Chicken Shootout Champion! Chopper Chase Champion! City Jumper Extreme : London Edition Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Classic Frogger Champion! Cold Wing Champion! Conquer Antartica Champion! Cosmo Pilot Champion! Cow Fighter Champion! Crack Man Champion! Craps Champion! Crazy Battle Champion! Crazy PinBall Champion! Crazy Shuttle Champion! Cribbage Square Champion! Cross Fire 2 Champion! Cyber Slots Champion! Daves Castle Hunt Champion! Deer Hunt Champion! Defender Of The Earth Champion! Demonic Defense 2 Champion! Desert Battle Champion! Desert Dash Champion! Destroy All Humans Champion! Diamond Chaser Champion! Dingle Ball Champion! Dino Rennen Champion! Dirt Dragon Champion! Disc Golf Champion! Diver Duck Champion! Doc Ock Rampage Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Doom Champion! Drag Race (tubesocks) Champion! DragonHunters Champion! Drive and Dodge Champion! Drop The Bomb Champion! Easter Egged Champion! Eat Champion! El Emigrante Champion! Endless Flight 2 Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Evel Cownievel Champion! Excite Bike Champion! Explosive Cargo2 Champion! Extreme Racing Champion! Extreme Skate Champion! Farmers Chicken Champion! Fight Man Champion! Fill Up The Boy Champion! Final Test Champion! Finger Footy Champion! Fire Bad Champion! Fisticuffs Boxing Champion! Flash Astroids Champion! Flash Sprint Champion! Flexi Combat Champion! Fling The Cow Champion! Fly Catcher Champion! Flyer Champion! Flying Plane Champion! Footy Food Fight Champion! Gates To Bleed 2 Champion! Hamster Race Champion! Kerry Bush Bash Champion! NFS 1/4 Mile Chase Champion! Six Feet Under Champion! Snowplow Champion! Soccer Tournament Champion! Surf Point Blue Champion! The Dukes of Hazzard Hold `Em Champion!
Cowboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by {2399}Reaper View Post
anyone heard from straycat?
No but I sure hope he's ok.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Been 'round..

*Xx~Vlad~xX* is on a distinguished road
Now I know why I always hold my breath over large spans like this. I was very glad to see the students on that school bus get out w/ little injury. I hope most everyone got the hell out of there! They say there are a lot of cars on the bottom and 30 or so people un accounted for. I certainly hope no one from this community suffered through that either!
Old 08-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Administrator

hoser has disabled reputation
http://www.break.com/index/security-...-collapse.html

Plan comparison chart

Ape shall not kill ape.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Ok, so I've posted

Ghanzafar is on a distinguished road
All I have to say is that alot of bridges across America needs to be replaced and rebuilt. Variable life expectancy - Concrete pavements can be designed to last from 10 to 50 years. Rigid for life - Concrete actually hardens over time. After its first month in place, concrete continues to slowly gain 10 percent in strength during its life. Outlasts flexible materials - With an average life span of 30 years, concrete makes the best long-term pavement solutions. Majority of our bridges are over 30 years old. It is a shame that our state and federal government can't fork out the dough for bridges but bet your sweet ass all the bridges around the DC metropolitan area are getting rebuilt. Maryland is not so bad they get federal money for highway and bridge construction due to the fact Maryland keeps the highway speed limit 55 in city and surban areas and 65 on out of surban areas.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Been 'round..

{2399}Reaper is on a distinguished road
Still have not heard from Straycat. He lives in that area too.

Only two defining forces have
ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Prime Minister Tony Blair