FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Pseudo Photo Gallery > Pics around your house, work, town.
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Pics around your house, work, town. Whatever

Old 04-24-2011, 12:36 PM
Been 'round..

Tidy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiz View Post
Tidy, Thanks. I don't have a fast enough car but i will probably go out. I think my dad is going to end up doing it not sure tho. He either needs to pick his car up or slow it down. it runs 10.70's right in the middle of 10.5 and 11 index.
The starter or one of the guys from the staff Indy pops onto my site here and there. One of our PS cycle guys is a buddy and will be running Indy a few times for that program.. I saw the site for it but was wondering what the night is like from an insiders perspective.

Bristol is all jacked up at this year. It's a crazy scene. The bracket stuff is great because a guy rents the track and runs it, but the heads-up scene is a feeding frenzy of frustration because of how staff has handled it. There is huge debate caused because of a ban on slicks. We are doing a small shootout next fri teamed up with the Bracket guy, we have two lanes during his T&T in staging and we run a pro tree 16 car field with no elims.. just 8 match races. This will be our second one since teaming up with him and our last was an 8 car feild and it took a 9.0 to qualify... My buddy turns 83 ( yes 83 ) thurs and he's hoping to reach his goal of making a 200mph pass...best he's been so far is 7.6x's @ 19xmph
Old 04-24-2011, 06:30 PM
Been 'round..

whiz is on a distinguished road
I just got new tires right before the weekend, they are Mickey Thompson's street/strip tires with tread on them. I do also drive the car to the track. The driver of the mustang red lit giving me the win, but they are good drivers none the less. And yea im going to stay all motor.
208.100.39.100:27015 =FaA= Chicago Map Rotation Hosted by 2Xtreme Servers
Small Community/Website & Home of the 2 =FaA= CAL Teams http://faaclan.com
Old 04-25-2011, 04:34 PM

Skillz is infamous around these partsSkillz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiz View Post
I just got new tires right before the weekend, they are Mickey Thompson's street/strip tires with tread on them. I do also drive the car to the track. The driver of the mustang red lit giving me the win, but they are good drivers none the less. And yea im going to stay all motor.

E/T Streets? Radials?

I figured you drove the car there, doesn't really strike me as a trailer queen by any means. How much suspension work do you have done to the car? Anything at all?

Happens a lot in bracket racing, especially with the car that goes second. They get so anxious to catch the other car that they sometimes jump the gun a little too soon.

All motor builds are pretty cool, but I love my power adders.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Been 'round..

whiz is on a distinguished road
I think they are Radials, they are like DOT slicks with the thin side walls. I don't have a trailer is all, but we trailer it whenever we can. and suspension work little to none new leaf springs and the set of new rear shocks set at 50/50. Yea but a win is a win though. I'll take it . I just don't have the $$ for that kind of an engine, but my main thing with the car was to really keep it stock looking as much as possible.
208.100.39.100:27015 =FaA= Chicago Map Rotation Hosted by 2Xtreme Servers
Small Community/Website & Home of the 2 =FaA= CAL Teams http://faaclan.com