FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Welcome to FPSNetwork and PlanetUT2K7 ! > Introductions
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the site! Please tell us who you are, who you know, and what the heck your doing here :)

Old 01-17-2009, 12:57 AM
I need more posts

Azrael is on a distinguished road
Out from under a shoe.....

Hey Guys,

Not sure what to say, it has been 5-8 years since I have seen some of you guys, I can't believe you all hang out in one spot still

How the hell is everyone. As far as me, some might remember me, most of you may have joined the GMC well after I was gone.

I am one of the original 3 Founders of aSh clan, and moved on to become one of the original founders of DbD, and used to love to frag it with the rest of you guys.

I had MightyMax (Now bulldog I guess) come visit the store I work at and we started reminising of the good old days which made me stop by here and see how everyone is.

I saw lonestars name, and hoser alot of the rest of you didn't recognize, how many of the old clans are still around?

Caio

Az
Old 01-17-2009, 03:29 AM
Ok, so I've posted

10-Count: Recounted Champion! 12 Many Champion! 3 Wheeled Death Ride Champion! 3D Frogger Champion! 501 Darts Champion! Backyard Madness Champion! Bad Guys II Champion! Badger Racing Champion! Bake A Cake Champion! Ball Breaker Champion! Ball Of Madness Champion! Ball Revamped Andromeda Champion! Ball Shooter Champion! Balloon Maze Champion! Ballthrow Champion! Barb Jump Champion! Barrel Jumper Champion! Bartender Champion! Barz Champion! Base Defender Champion! Base Jumping Champion! Baseball Champion! Batting Champ Champion! Batting Practise Champion! Battle Pong Champion! Battleball Champion! Beach Bobbing Bob Champion! Beach Treat Champion! Beat The Cheese Champion! Beater Tryouts Champion! Beer Dude 2 Champion! Beer Golf Champion! Beergolf Champion! Beermat Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Expert Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Novice Champion! Bend it like Beckham Champion! Big Bird Chase Champion! Big Jump Champion! Bike Mania 2 Champion! Billy Hatcher And The Many Eggs Champion! Bin Laden Liquors Champion! Bingo Champion! Bird Snatchers Champion! Blackjack Champion! Blast Billards Champion! Bleed The Game Champion! BobSled 2 Champion! Bonus Pong Champion! Booze Hound Champion! Bowling Master Champion! Brave The Bar Champion! Breakfast Brawl Champion! Breakout Champion! Bu$h Poppa Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Bubble Wrap Large Champion! Bubble Wrap Medium Champion! Bucket Launcher Champion! Bug Champion! Bugs Homer & Derby Champion! Bully Rush Champion! Bungee Ball Champion! Caddeva Champion! Camera Killer Champion! Camera Killer 2 Champion! Camper Strike Champion! Capture The Flag Champion! Capture The Flag 2 Champion! Car Fairies Champion! Car Park Chaos Champion! Carrot Sweeper Champion! Cat Batting Champion! Cat Bowling Champion! Cat Death Auto Champion! Cat Fight Champion! Catapult Master vs Eastenders Champion! Catch A Crab 2 Champion! Celebrity Power Lifte Champion! Chansey Champion! Chav Dancer Champion! Chicken Run Champion! Chocks Away Champion! Chopper2 Champion! City Jumper Champion! Clay Kitten Shooting II Champion! Click Clack Champion! Click The Colour Champion! Congestion Chaos Champion! Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion! Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion! Crazy Block Breaker Champion! Crazy Koala Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Cribbage Master Champion! Crystal Island Champion! Cub Shoot Champion! Cub Shoot 2 Champion! Cubedelic Champion! CyBalls Champion! Cybernoid Champion! Cyborg Stronghold Champion! Daffy Jumper Champion! Dare Level Champion! Darts - 301 Champion! Deep Sea Struggle Champion! Defend Your Computer Champion! Desktop Fishing Champion! Destructionism Champion! Digout! Champion! Dirt Bike Champion! Disc Dash Champion! Dizzy Champion! Dodge Ball Champion! Dodging Circles Champion! Dog Game Champion! Dolphin Champion! Donkey Rocket Champion! Downhill Champion! Drag & Drop Champion! Drawn Together: Soak It Champion! Drop Kick Champion! Egg Maze Champion! Elastic Soccer Champion! Export Extreme Champion! Extreme Rowing Champion! Extreme Snowboarding Champion! F/A-18 Hornet Champion! Faking It : Professor to undresser Champion! Festival Of History : Archery Champion! Field Goal FootBall Champion! Fieldgoal Champion! Fish Food Champion! Fish Shooter Champion! Fishy Champion! Flash Pinball Champion! Flexball Champion! Fling The Candidate Champion! Forest Challenge 2 Champion! Formula Fun Champion! Freaky Football Champion! Get A Grip Champion! Heidi: Throw the bell Champion! Heineken! Champion! Herculympics Champion! HipHopNBop Champion! Holy Cow! Champion! Honey Bunny Champion! infect.evolve.repeat. Champion! Mario Capeglide Champion! Maze Game Champion! Meychis Desoilles Park Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mr. Flacit's Word Search Champion! Panic Pro Champion! Simon Champion! Stagedive Dewy Champion! The CCL Game Champion! The Three Monkeys Champion! Torino 2006 Curling Champion! TransFormers Energon Champion! Ultimate Blast Billiards Champion! What`s Her Bra Size? Champion!
shmegma is on a distinguished road
Az, dude, how the hell have you been? My original clan from UT. You guys gave me my start before the clan pretty much disappeared.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:38 AM

*XxDADxX* is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
Hey Guys,

Not sure what to say, it has been 5-8 years since I have seen some of you guys, I can't believe you all hang out in one spot still

How the hell is everyone. As far as me, some might remember me, most of you may have joined the GMC well after I was gone.

I am one of the original 3 Founders of aSh clan, and moved on to become one of the original founders of DbD, and used to love to frag it with the rest of you guys.

I had MightyMax (Now bulldog I guess) come visit the store I work at and we started reminising of the good old days which made me stop by here and see how everyone is.

I saw lonestars name, and hoser alot of the rest of you didn't recognize, how many of the old clans are still around?

Caio

Az
Man AZ I was in Dbd when Jay took over after you left. I miss them good old days with the clans THose were some fun times
Old 01-17-2009, 03:41 AM
Ok, so I've posted

10-Count: Recounted Champion! 12 Many Champion! 3 Wheeled Death Ride Champion! 3D Frogger Champion! 501 Darts Champion! Backyard Madness Champion! Bad Guys II Champion! Badger Racing Champion! Bake A Cake Champion! Ball Breaker Champion! Ball Of Madness Champion! Ball Revamped Andromeda Champion! Ball Shooter Champion! Balloon Maze Champion! Ballthrow Champion! Barb Jump Champion! Barrel Jumper Champion! Bartender Champion! Barz Champion! Base Defender Champion! Base Jumping Champion! Baseball Champion! Batting Champ Champion! Batting Practise Champion! Battle Pong Champion! Battleball Champion! Beach Bobbing Bob Champion! Beach Treat Champion! Beat The Cheese Champion! Beater Tryouts Champion! Beer Dude 2 Champion! Beer Golf Champion! Beergolf Champion! Beermat Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Expert Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Novice Champion! Bend it like Beckham Champion! Big Bird Chase Champion! Big Jump Champion! Bike Mania 2 Champion! Billy Hatcher And The Many Eggs Champion! Bin Laden Liquors Champion! Bingo Champion! Bird Snatchers Champion! Blackjack Champion! Blast Billards Champion! Bleed The Game Champion! BobSled 2 Champion! Bonus Pong Champion! Booze Hound Champion! Bowling Master Champion! Brave The Bar Champion! Breakfast Brawl Champion! Breakout Champion! Bu$h Poppa Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Bubble Wrap Large Champion! Bubble Wrap Medium Champion! Bucket Launcher Champion! Bug Champion! Bugs Homer & Derby Champion! Bully Rush Champion! Bungee Ball Champion! Caddeva Champion! Camera Killer Champion! Camera Killer 2 Champion! Camper Strike Champion! Capture The Flag Champion! Capture The Flag 2 Champion! Car Fairies Champion! Car Park Chaos Champion! Carrot Sweeper Champion! Cat Batting Champion! Cat Bowling Champion! Cat Death Auto Champion! Cat Fight Champion! Catapult Master vs Eastenders Champion! Catch A Crab 2 Champion! Celebrity Power Lifte Champion! Chansey Champion! Chav Dancer Champion! Chicken Run Champion! Chocks Away Champion! Chopper2 Champion! City Jumper Champion! Clay Kitten Shooting II Champion! Click Clack Champion! Click The Colour Champion! Congestion Chaos Champion! Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion! Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion! Crazy Block Breaker Champion! Crazy Koala Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Cribbage Master Champion! Crystal Island Champion! Cub Shoot Champion! Cub Shoot 2 Champion! Cubedelic Champion! CyBalls Champion! Cybernoid Champion! Cyborg Stronghold Champion! Daffy Jumper Champion! Dare Level Champion! Darts - 301 Champion! Deep Sea Struggle Champion! Defend Your Computer Champion! Desktop Fishing Champion! Destructionism Champion! Digout! Champion! Dirt Bike Champion! Disc Dash Champion! Dizzy Champion! Dodge Ball Champion! Dodging Circles Champion! Dog Game Champion! Dolphin Champion! Donkey Rocket Champion! Downhill Champion! Drag & Drop Champion! Drawn Together: Soak It Champion! Drop Kick Champion! Egg Maze Champion! Elastic Soccer Champion! Export Extreme Champion! Extreme Rowing Champion! Extreme Snowboarding Champion! F/A-18 Hornet Champion! Faking It : Professor to undresser Champion! Festival Of History : Archery Champion! Field Goal FootBall Champion! Fieldgoal Champion! Fish Food Champion! Fish Shooter Champion! Fishy Champion! Flash Pinball Champion! Flexball Champion! Fling The Candidate Champion! Forest Challenge 2 Champion! Formula Fun Champion! Freaky Football Champion! Get A Grip Champion! Heidi: Throw the bell Champion! Heineken! Champion! Herculympics Champion! HipHopNBop Champion! Holy Cow! Champion! Honey Bunny Champion! infect.evolve.repeat. Champion! Mario Capeglide Champion! Maze Game Champion! Meychis Desoilles Park Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mr. Flacit's Word Search Champion! Panic Pro Champion! Simon Champion! Stagedive Dewy Champion! The CCL Game Champion! The Three Monkeys Champion! Torino 2006 Curling Champion! TransFormers Energon Champion! Ultimate Blast Billiards Champion! What`s Her Bra Size? Champion!
shmegma is on a distinguished road
Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some sausage? lmao
Old 01-17-2009, 05:54 PM

*XxDADxX* is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmegma View Post
Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some sausage? lmao
Actually I have Polish sausage. Im good man Perhaps Tempus or Andy might be interested
Old 01-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Been 'round..

[DT]AZ~Dreamer is on a distinguished road
Well, I remember the aSh clan and definately remember DbD so I prolly played with you back in the day. Sure is nice to see more OG's coming back around again.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
Hey Guys,

Caio

Az
Long time, eh?

I remember you quite well. Good to see that you're still kicking around.

Always a hoot to see someone drop by after so long.

Some folks remember me as "Skagalak" - I still use that name when I play online games like COD4... BF2... etc.

Skagalak
Old 01-18-2009, 12:01 AM

{2399}Straycat is on a distinguished road
Awwwww, the Good Ole days. I to was in DbD before, aww hell, Ive been in many clans. Im the one who taught DaddyPoo how to trans. Isn't that right, poo?

{BOP}, *DbD*, {CoC} and of coruse, {2399}.

Good to see you back.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:20 PM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat View Post
Awwwww, the Good Ole days. I to was in DbD before, aww hell, Ive been in many clans. Im the one who taught DaddyPoo how to trans. Isn't that right, poo?

{BOP}, *DbD*, {CoC} and of coruse, {2399}.

Good to see you back.
Thanks no surprise. All the hackers wound up in 2399!

Skagalak
Old 01-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Administrator

hoser has disabled reputation
Dirty 2399'ers

Hey man, long time no see for sure, hope all is well for you.

Plan comparison chart

Ape shall not kill ape.