FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Welcome to FPSNetwork and PlanetUT2K7 ! > Introductions
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the site! Please tell us who you are, who you know, and what the heck your doing here :)

Old 07-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Been 'round..

Dawg is on a distinguished road
Dawg

Um...not much to tell. Arrived at the gmc many moons ago because the team I played UT with hung out there. Everyone played UT and it was big fun. The first person to kill me in a GMC style map was KillaMcDee I think and if I remember right it was in one of the Bathroom maps from across the room (to the point I couldn't see him). I've Hung around. I have absolutely nothing of value to offer this community yet I have been allowed to stay. I appreciate that.

Dawg was the name I chose sometime around 7 years or 8 years ago because it had been part of a tag slung on me in high school I had never shaken and had become accustomed to. I use the name Faded alot online now.

I play CS:S some, UT some and WoW quite a bit.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:08 PM

Skillz is infamous around these partsSkillz is infamous around these parts
According to his boyfriend, he also enjoys long walks on the beach, who's name I will not mention....
Old 07-07-2007, 03:34 PM

{2399}Straycat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
According to his boyfriend, he also enjoys long walks on the beach, who's name I will not mention....
Dont you ever shutup?
Old 07-10-2007, 04:17 PM

Skillz is infamous around these partsSkillz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat View Post
Dont you ever shutup?
As a matter of fact I do, I also don't take 8 years to finally get good at a video game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
According to some utgmc archives I thought that was you.
I plea the 5th.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Been 'round..

blindfish is on a distinguished road
Hi there Dawg...
Old 07-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Been 'round..

2D Knock-Out Champion! 7up Pinball Champion! 9-Ball Champion! Barry Potter Champion! Beat The Bugs! Champion! Beer Addict Champion! BetHiLow Streak Champion! BetHiLow Streak Un-Censored Champion! Bezerk Champion! Blokkokopter Champion! BMW Driving Champion! BMX Ramp Champion! Boa Constrictor Champion! Bomber Bob Champion! Bomberman X Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Bombjack 3: Hard Levels Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Bombs Away Champion! Border Patrol Champion! Bowling Champion! Breaking Vegas Champion! Bubbles Champion! Bugpatrol Champion! Burger Time Champion! Bush Shootout test Champion! Buzzgame Champion! Carrot Crunch Champion! Castle Defender Champion! Castlevania Champion! Cavegirl Champion! Chainsaw the childern Champion! Chicken Attack Champion! Chicken in a basket Champion! Chicken Shootout Champion! Chopper Chase Champion! City Jumper Extreme : London Edition Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Classic Frogger Champion! Cold Wing Champion! Conquer Antartica Champion! Cosmo Pilot Champion! Cow Fighter Champion! Crack Man Champion! Craps Champion! Crazy Battle Champion! Crazy PinBall Champion! Crazy Shuttle Champion! Cribbage Square Champion! Cross Fire 2 Champion! Cyber Slots Champion! Daves Castle Hunt Champion! Deer Hunt Champion! Defender Of The Earth Champion! Demonic Defense 2 Champion! Desert Battle Champion! Desert Dash Champion! Destroy All Humans Champion! Diamond Chaser Champion! Dingle Ball Champion! Dino Rennen Champion! Dirt Dragon Champion! Disc Golf Champion! Diver Duck Champion! Doc Ock Rampage Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Doom Champion! Drag Race (tubesocks) Champion! DragonHunters Champion! Drive and Dodge Champion! Drop The Bomb Champion! Easter Egged Champion! Eat Champion! El Emigrante Champion! Endless Flight 2 Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Evel Cownievel Champion! Excite Bike Champion! Explosive Cargo2 Champion! Extreme Racing Champion! Extreme Skate Champion! Farmers Chicken Champion! Fight Man Champion! Fill Up The Boy Champion! Final Test Champion! Finger Footy Champion! Fire Bad Champion! Fisticuffs Boxing Champion! Flash Astroids Champion! Flash Sprint Champion! Flexi Combat Champion! Fling The Cow Champion! Fly Catcher Champion! Flyer Champion! Flying Plane Champion! Footy Food Fight Champion! Gates To Bleed 2 Champion! Hamster Race Champion! Kerry Bush Bash Champion! NFS 1/4 Mile Chase Champion! Six Feet Under Champion! Snowplow Champion! Soccer Tournament Champion! Surf Point Blue Champion! The Dukes of Hazzard Hold `Em Champion!
Cowboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
According to some utgmc archives I thought that was you.

You have always been a cool guy Dawg,well liked and I dont ever remember anyone having any problems with you.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:30 AM

*XxDADxX* is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
Um...not much to tell. Arrived at the gmc many moons ago because the team I played UT with hung out there. Everyone played UT and it was big fun. The first person to kill me in a GMC style map was KillaMcDee I think and if I remember right it was in one of the Bathroom maps from across the room (to the point I couldn't see him). I've Hung around. I have absolutely nothing of value to offer this community yet I have been allowed to stay. I appreciate that.

Dawg was the name I chose sometime around 7 years or 8 years ago because it had been part of a tag slung on me in high school I had never shaken and had become accustomed to. I use the name Faded alot online now.

I play CS:S some, UT some and WoW quite a bit.
I thought I seen you as FADED in the SOB UT99 server Still piles of fun to play with the old gunners
Old 01-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Been 'round..

Dawg is on a distinguished road
Yes, I play as Faded more often than not now. You can also find me stinking up the FaA CS:S server occasionally.

It's not a real match until there is friendly fire.