FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > The Lounge > General psychobabble
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2008, 11:55 AM
Been 'round..

Lotharr is on a distinguished road
Aliph Jawbone

So I finally decided to buy one of these Jawbone bluetooth head sets because I loathe my Motorola H3.

eCost was running an offer to buy the Jawbone for like $63... which is a really good price, so I ordered it.

Well, the first one came and it appeared to have been already worn (eww... gross...), so I called them and asked to return it.

They told me the only way they would issue a R.A. is if I made ANOTHER purchase. Now, this sounded like a total load of shit to me, but I really wanted one of these headsets, so I ordered another, and they sent me the R.A. sticker for the first one.

When I finally got the new one, I was really excited. I paired it with my LG enV and made a test call to one of my kids... and he could not hear me.

I have tried EVERYTHING... dropping the headset from my phone and re-pairing, resetting the head set, trying different ear loops to get a better fit... no luck.

I tried pairing the head set with my wife's (newer) enV and it seemed to work a little better, but my son did say that he thought I sounded like I was cutting in and out.

I swear I have the worst luck with electronics. I am going to take the head set to my parents' house and try pairing it with my Dad's phone... but I have to say that I am pretty disappointed with this P.O.S.

Does anyone else have one of these Jawbone headsets? Does it work for you?

"Unabsorbed fat can cause intestinal side effects such as fatty stools, oily spotting, flatulence with discharge, an urgent need to defecate, and frequent bowel movements."