FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Welcome to FPSNetwork and PlanetUT2K7 ! > Introductions
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the site! Please tell us who you are, who you know, and what the heck your doing here :)

Old 09-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Ok, so I've posted

{GFY}SLAYER® is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone!

Hello Andy, Belzy, Hoser, Killa, Fish, Sidd, Reaper, StrayCat, AngelBoo, Beanie, Common, Cisco, Cowboy, Tempus, Death, Money, Damage, Hag, JackAss, Vengence, Tidy, Lotharr, NBK, Nightranger, Papa, zero_cool, Red, RoOst, shmegma, Skillz, whiz, Run and Wolvie!!! OK, that was tiring...lol

I’m sorry if I missed anyone of my old playmates. Hello to everyone else I’m meeting for the first time.

Andy, Hose it's nice to be home. I am happy to see you still have a nice place for people to visit and talk. I hope everyone is well. I have been busy raising a family. My two boys are killing me worse then the old UT redeemer ever did! But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I still have UT99 on my rig and play from time to time. I have been busy here at verizon as well. I am a fiber splicer and have been working on FiOs since it began over 3 years ago. It's a really cool product. I hope you all get the chance to experience it soon.

Anyhow...

Please tell me how are you all? I would love to hear what you all have been up too? Belzy, How are the kids and my old friend Hose doing?

KILLA!!! I miss you and Miz... Hope all is well.

Man this place is GREAT!

Thanks again!
Old 09-26-2007, 09:48 PM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
I'm doing okay. Unfortunately, I've started growing a penis out of my forehead. I don't know how it started but the women at the grocery store are starting to take notice.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Been 'round..

Tidy is on a distinguished road
Ya bastage! Glad to see you're still kicking it. I added to my collection of pocket monkeys, so I have two myself now bro, and yes they wear me out too! I still see killa on MS here. Have ya talked to Dasuber? I haven't seen him around in a long time. Now about that fiber, run some my way! @ least they finally got broadband out here in the hills, but damn it's only been out here about 6months, fiber will take another 30 years to get here....lmao!
Old 09-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Ok, so I've posted

{GFY}SLAYER® is on a distinguished road
HAHAHAHA.. Ahhh Andy your still the best. LMAO, penis, forehead LOL I am really glad to be here Andy, thank you!

And you, Tidy... That is really great news. I hope all is well. Das just got married last year. He's very happy now. I haven't spoken to him in quite some time. It's so good to hear from you.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:08 PM
Been 'round..

Tidy is on a distinguished road
I miss the late nights crying from laughing so hard on Teamspeak because we were busting balls on whoever decided to a bitch about getting owned at DC. Telling Hawg to shut his drunk ass up and of course I don't think I could ever top the WKRP pic.... You was a sexy Loni Anderson!

Haha... I had to look for it but I found it....lolololol

Old 09-27-2007, 06:59 AM
Administrator

hoser has disabled reputation
Hey Mike! Glad you hopped on board
All is well, and we have another one on the way due in April!

Plan comparison chart

Ape shall not kill ape.