FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Welcome to FPSNetwork and PlanetUT2K7 ! > Introductions
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the site! Please tell us who you are, who you know, and what the heck your doing here :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2008, 04:04 AM
I need more posts

Deaf Monkey is on a distinguished road
Deaf Monkey

I dunno what to say.. but I'm sure most of you guys would remember me. I was that annoying ass kid that was always changing his name and crap... you know.. (TAA)KING, Corky... I'm sure there are a bunch others. I think I was like 10-13 years old while I was into UTGMC and I'm 17 now... graduated high school. It's funny though.. I feel like I sorta grew up here. I looked around before posting this and I just saw so many familiar names, it's very rare to see one community stay together like this for so long.

I still play America's Army on PC, and I play Forza Motorsport 2 on Xbox 360. I'm involved with an all deaf onling gaming community that I somewhat founded a while ago. We have a small team for GameBattles.com and we do pretty damn well for being an all deaf team playing console games where there is no text communication at all. I also race stand up scooters (yea I know, sounds cheesy.. lots of fun though www.gopednation.com ) and karts. I am a certified welder now too, but that isn't what I want to do for a living. I am going to community college in the fall, and after two years here I am going to transfer to a university.. either San Jose State University, CSUN or RIT and major in Business.

Meh I just felt like stopping by to say hey.. I'm sure a lot of you will think back to how I used to be and start laughing. I hope I make your day