FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Gamers Gamers Gamers > Join a clan/Pimp your clan
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Join a clan/Pimp your clan If your looking to join or you're recruiting, post it in here..

Old 12-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Been 'round..

[DT]AZ~Dreamer is on a distinguished road
[DT] Dream Team

Hey, all you UT and GMC oldtimers out there. [DT] Clan has made a subdued comeback onto the scene with some of our OG members back in the mix with an old LAD clan member along for the ride this time. Iceman and Roost have been hanging around but I cant quite lure those guys back in yet.

We plan on playing a bunch of games together but our bread and butter will be UT, UT2k4 and maybe even UT3. We have our DM and CTF LGI and custom servers coming back up for UT2k4 next week with as many classic map remakes as I can find. I want a UT server up again for awhile as soon as the cash starts flowing a lil better (income tax time) just for old times sake. If it gets a lot of peeps visiting then I'll keep it up.

Anyway, come by and shoot the shit or join us in some good ole fraggin action again. Site is pretty much done now as far as the important crap goes but still needs tweaks. Let me know if you guys visit if any problems come up. Thanks.

AZ

Old 12-08-2008, 11:56 AM

{2399}Straycat is on a distinguished road
Wow, man it's great to see some of the ole timers gettin back into the swing. Untill you get your server up and running, most of us here who still play, play on the [SOB] server. The IP's listed in the server section, I believe.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:41 PM

*XxDADxX* is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DT]AZ~Dreamer View Post
Hey, all you UT and GMC oldtimers out there. [DT] Clan has made a subdued comeback onto the scene with some of our OG members back in the mix with an old LAD clan member along for the ride this time. Iceman and Roost have been hanging around but I cant quite lure those guys back in yet.

We plan on playing a bunch of games together but our bread and butter will be UT, UT2k4 and maybe even UT3. We have our DM and CTF LGI and custom servers coming back up for UT2k4 next week with as many classic map remakes as I can find. I want a UT server up again for awhile as soon as the cash starts flowing a lil better (income tax time) just for old times sake. If it gets a lot of peeps visiting then I'll keep it up.

Anyway, come by and shoot the shit or join us in some good ole fraggin action again. Site is pretty much done now as far as the important crap goes but still needs tweaks. Let me know if you guys visit if any problems come up. Thanks.

AZ
AZ its real good to hear there are some old UT diehard guns out there. Look forward to seeing you all soon on the SOB server and look forward to seeing your server as well.

PEACE DAD
Old 12-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
I've slowly been hunting down 'classic' giant maps that I somehow lost over the years.

As I collect them I'll be uploading them at utgmc.com under the download section.

There are still some UT map sites out there that host some of the maps but many hits lead to dead links.

I actually re-installed classic UT the other day and played a few minutes online but I quickly remembered why I uninstalled it so long ago.

Still and all, if you have maps that are zipped I can set you up with an account so you can upload them to the site for me.

Skagalak
Old 12-09-2008, 09:46 AM

I have just about every GMC map made, most are the original un-edited maps ( many clans edited them for clan logos ). With Hosers and Andys permission, I'll gladly upload them here for others to use. I also have some voice pacs and MODS.

I can also pivit them off my site ass well.

>^..^<
Old 12-09-2008, 09:48 AM

LOW GRAV Large Maps Classic UTGMC Style 64.237.43.198
[SOB] Server IP
Old 12-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat View Post
I have just about every GMC map made, most are the original un-edited maps ( many clans edited them for clan logos ). With Hosers and Andys permission, I'll gladly upload them here for others to use. I also have some voice pacs and MODS.

I can also pivit them off my site ass well.

>^..^<
If you look at www.utgmc.com I've been setting up an "upload" section. E-mail me and I'll set up an account for you there for uploads. If you're interested and shit.

Skagalak
Old 12-09-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyofne View Post
If you look at www.utgmc.com I've been setting up an "upload" section. E-mail me and I'll set up an account for you there for uploads. If you're interested and shit.
Of course I am, Andy. Email to follow shortly.