FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Welcome to FPSNetwork and PlanetUT2K7 ! > Introductions
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the site! Please tell us who you are, who you know, and what the heck your doing here :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2015, 11:53 PM
Been 'round..

Dawson is on a distinguished road
Where are they now

Something made the letters UTGMC pop into my head tonight so I did a quick google search and found this place is still up and running.

Good to see a few of you still check in, it's been years for me. Between family, work, and losing interest in gaming I just haven't thought to see if anyone was still around. I still have fond memories of the clan years though SdK rules!

I'm happily married (8 years) with one 4 year old little girl and working on the next one.

Still in the lawn care business and doing well.

I Just turned 39 a few days ago but still have a hard time viewing myself as pushing 40 Occasionally I feel like I am though. I do groan whenever I get out of a chair anymore at any rate Skagalak is probably on a walker now days so I guess sound effects when I get up isn't that bad

Latest hobby is rc flying, started with helis and then moved into multirotors, currently my main focus is building and flying small fpv quads.

Well, just figured I'de throw an update out there for anyone interested...Hope you folks are doing well and enjoying life

Last halloween

{SdK}Candyman... out