FPSNetwork  

Go Back   FPSNetwork > Welcome to FPSNetwork and PlanetUT2K7 ! > Introductions
Home Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Introductions Welcome to the site! Please tell us who you are, who you know, and what the heck your doing here :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Been 'round..

whiz is on a distinguished road
=FaA=++Whiz++

Ah the good ole days...

I was brought to the GMC by a character named Zedane (I believe that was his name) I met up with him on a favorite server i used to play on and found him and he introduced me to the low gravity Giant Maps. Also told me about the website UTGMC.com . When I had joined the UTGMC I don't remember who had asked but they asked me to join the (ohms) clan, short for One handed Monkey Spankers. So i fragged and fragged and realized there was nothing left of the (ohms) clan no one was around playing so Arcangel had asked if I wanted to Join a new clan that he was starting up called the Fallen Angels Alliance so I said sure cause no one of (ohms) had been around in atleast weeks. So I had joined and he had introduced me to the 5v5 matches side of the low gravity maps we faced pretty much every team. We won some and we lost some but overall was alot of fun. A year or 2 later everyone began to seem less interested and going inactive or just disappear. After such a time Arcangel had left to go play BF1942 with some other members of the GMC So basically the clan was left in mine and Aftershocks hands at the time. We kept playing matches or atleast attemped to because we had to fight the inactiveness for awhile. Also most of our deathmatch members got involved in CTF so thats when we had a CTF team. I never played CTF only sometimes and i would attempt to make a charge for a flag every once in a while but mainly i would just shoot people. After that kinda died down everyone began leaving and what not. So thats when we just switched over to Counter Strike: Source. Since then we have made a name for ourselves in the Counter Strike: Source community and have been playing it ever since. About a year after we started we began to get real competitive and play in leagues such as TWL (teamwarfare league) and CAL (Cyberathlete Amatuer League). We played the ladder in TWL out of 300 we got up to around the 15th spot maybe higher on the 5v5 ladder and we also got around there on the 2v2 ladder as well. We played some seasons in the league itself. We made it to the Playoffs once last year to first round. I have also played CAL for going on 4 seasons and have gotten suck with a record of 4 & 4 for 3 seasons this is my lucky # 4. All the games I play I have always stay with the name =FaA=++Whiz++. In the UT community it was the only name there. However i have seen a few Whiz's but never exactly like mine.

So yea thats the story of ++Whiz++
208.100.39.100:27015 =FaA= Chicago Map Rotation Hosted by 2Xtreme Servers
Small Community/Website & Home of the 2 =FaA= CAL Teams http://faaclan.com